The Hanover House and The Clark House Rates
We offer an expanded Hot Breakfast Buffet.
Property is Non-Smoking.
Please leave all pets at home.
Children of 0-1 and over 7 are accepted at the Clark House.
All ages are accepted at the Hanover House.
All additional guests beyond double occupancy are $10 each
Rates do not include 11.7 % local & state bed tax.
are approximate and vary by date within seasons. Please contact
us at 1-800-696-8633 to confirm.
The Hanover House and Clark House Policy
- Rates are based on double occupancy; please add $10.00 for third person in
rooms where this option is available.
- Everyone's breakfast is included in the rate.
- With 48 hours advance notice we will
try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- A two-night or three-night minimum stay is required on weekends (i.e.,
Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday), and on holidays or during special events.
This can be seen on the availability calendar.
- Full payment is required to reserve a room for 1, 2 or 3 nights stay. For reservations of 4 nights or longer the required deposit is 50% of the total due. We accept credit card (Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover) for the deposit which will be charged when you make your reservation and applied to the last night(s) of the reserved stay.
- Full payment in advance required for reservations over holiday periods, or of one to three nights, or if made within the cancellation period. 50% deposit required with reservations of four or more nights.
- The balance due on each reservation will be charged 21 days before check-in.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights booked.
- Because we are a small inn, cancellations must be made at least 22 days
prior to stay for a refund of your deposit, less 15% for administrative fees (minimum charge $25.00).
- When cancellations are made within the cancellation period we will try to
rebook the room. If we are successful we will refund the deposit less 15% for administrative fees (minimum charge $25.00) for the days of the reservation we were able to rebook. The portion we are not able to rebook is not refunded. Sometimes, we will work with our guests to minimize the amount they lose with some credit towards a future stay.
Check In/Check Out
- Check-in is: 3:00 PM and after; we will do our best to accommodate
later check-in times if requested.
- Check out by 10:30 AM
- The Hanover and the Clark House Inn are completely smoke-free.
- For the privacy and enjoyment of our guests, Inn property and amenities
are reserved for the exclusive use of guests only.
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets. We will be happy to assist you in
finding a nearby kennel that meets your needs.
- We try to accommodate children of all ages.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect
personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We will not sell
your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer
(SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available
today for secure commerce transaction. It encrypts all of your personal
information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot
be read over the internet.